Jessica Shepherd has studied astrology since 1992 and has been practicing and writing about astrology since 2003. She specializes in counseling people through transition, personal growth & awakening.
Jessica believes astrology can help us understand our self, our world, and even guide us to make better decisions. Her personal interests include magic, art-making, spirituality, psychology, personal growth and learning about health and healing tools.
Jessica is the author of A Love Alchemist’s Notebook: Magical Secrets for Drawing Your True Love Into Your Life (Llewellyn, 2010) Karmic Dates & Momentary Mates: The Astrology of the Fifth House (Moonkissd ,2014), and Venus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Strengths and Secret Desires Through Astrology (Llewellyn, Jan 2015). She’s written for WellBeing Astrology (Australia), Llewellyn’s Moon Sign Book, Pregnancy & Newborn, Constellation magazines. She is a contributing writer at Mooncircles.com, and her writing has been featured on Astrology.com and Astrocenter.com, among others.
Jessica has a B.A. in Arts Management from Coastal Carolina University in Conway (Myrtle Beach), SC, USA. She is a certified Steven Forrest Evolutionary Astrologer and has trained with astrologers Stephanie Austin, Karen Hamaker-Zondag, and Paul Bogle. She holds a certificate in the Mechanics of Vision (clairvoyance & vision), and is a member and speaker/teacher at San Francisco Astrological Society (SFAS). Jessica is also an AADP Certified Health Coach. You can find her health coaching articles and website at JessicaShepherd.net.
- Contact Jessica
- Listen to April Elliot Kent of BigSkyAstrology.com interview Jessica about Venus, karmic mates, soul mates and writing.
- Watch Jessica Shepherd’s Venus Signs book launch talk at Book Passages, Corte Madera, CA.
- Visit A Love Alchemist’s Notebook website
- Watch a video clip of Jessica talking about her book on KRON 4 television.
- Jessica was interviewed for the San Francisco Chronicle column called Finding My Religion
- A Letter to My Readers
- Thinking about a reading with Jessica? Read what others have to say in People Are Talking…
- Love Moonkissd? Add the Google Toolbar Button!