Jessica Shepherd has studied astrology since 1992 and has been practicing and writing about astrology since 2003. She specializes in counseling people through transition, personal growth & awakening.
Jessica believes astrology can help us understand our self, our world, and even guide us to make better decisions. Her personal interests include magic, art-making, spirituality, psychology, personal growth and learning about health and healing tools.
Jessica is the author of A Love Alchemist’s Notebook: Magical Secrets for Drawing Your True Love Into Your Life (Llewellyn 2010) Karmic Dates & Momentary Mates: The Astrology of the Fifth House (Moonkissd 2014), and Venus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Strengths and Secret Desires Through Astrology (Llewellyn 2015). She’s written for WellBeing Astrology (Australia), Llewellyn’s Moon Sign Book, Pregnancy & Newborn, Constellation magazines. She is a contributing writer at Mooncircles.com, and her writing has been featured on Astrology.com and Astrocenter.com, among others.
Jessica has a B.A. in Arts Management from Coastal Carolina University in Conway (Myrtle Beach), SC, USA. She is a certified Steven Forrest Evolutionary Astrologer and has trained with astrologers Stephanie Austin, Karen Hamaker-Zondag, and Paul Bogle. She holds a certificate in the Mechanics of Vision (clairvoyance & vision), and is a member of San Francisco Astrological Society (SFAS). She has given astrology lectures nationally and internationally. Jessica is also an AADP and IIN Certified Health Coach, and has trained in EFT (emotional freedom techniques) and Matrix Reimprinting at the Matrix Academy in Santa Rosa, CA. You can read her health and wellness related articles right here.
- Contact Jessica
- Listen to April Elliot Kent of BigSkyAstrology.com interview Jessica about Venus, karmic mates, soul mates and writing.
- Watch Jessica Shepherd’s Venus Signs book launch talk at Book Passages, Corte Madera, CA.
- Visit A Love Alchemist’s Notebook website
- Watch a video clip of Jessica talking about her book on KRON 4 television.
- Jessica was interviewed for the San Francisco Chronicle column called Finding My Religion
- A Letter to My Readers
- Thinking about a reading with Jessica? Read what others have to say in People Are Talking…
- Love Moonkissd? Add the Google Toolbar Button!